Are you seeking security in a concept?"—25 July 1974
- Love and compassion is denied totally when you seek security in neurotic concepts.
- Is there permanent security in relationship?
- The mind is sane, healthy, whole and acts totally when it realizes there is nothing permanent.
- What is the relationship of time to thought? Does the mind need time to transform itself?
- What is your relationship to death? Is it romantic or is it a total relationship?
- Knowing nothing about an unconditioned mind, can you look at conditioning without the movement of its opposite?
- Questions from the audience followed the talk.