If we had no belief what would happen to us? - 23 July 1949
• Without self-knowledge we cannot go beyond the self-projected illusions of the
• It’s only in relationship that one can know oneself as one is.
• A mind that is filled with beliefs, dogmas, assertions and quotations is an un
creative, repetitive mind.
• Can we look at ourselves without beliefs?
• A mind that is quiet because it understands fear and understands itself is
• Q: Our mind knows only the known. What is it in us that drives us to find the
unknown, reality, or God?